Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Recycling, Recycling

When I moved from my parents, I was rummaging around my grandparents' old stuff to find anything that I could reuse. Luckily, I found lots of really useful and surprisingly beautiful things, like this gorgeous glass tray that's actually my grandmother's ex glass snack tray. Mind you, I washed it:)
The only problem with this glass tray is that it has a huge crack on the left side, so I've recycled it into my personalized perfume tray:
I could not be more pleased with the outcome, the glass tray looks super chic and stylish with all the perfumes displayed. I think I've made good use of an old cracked glass tray:) And by the way, I don't know if you've noticed, but I've also recycled the vintage L'Occitane rose cream jar (left). My mom wanted to throw it away and I said: ''NO!'' - and now I use it for my jewelry:)

While browsing among my grandparents' stuff, I also came across these two mini glass bowls, so I made good use of them:

Then, I found this old jam jar. I think it's probably from the 1970s, but it could be older. My grandma used it for her bits and bobs. I washed it and now I use it for my cosmetic pads. I think it looks super chic:) I am really pleased with it.


I hope you found this post helpful:)

Love,

Teja xoxox

Follow me on:

Facebook / Instagram / Bloglovin / Polyvore / Twitter
Share on :
Recycling, Recycling
Recycling, Recycling
Reviewed by lisa bela
Published :
Rating : 4.5

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar