The Vienna Street Style

This weekend I was busy taking photos in the wind city. No, I am not talking about Chicago. I am talking about the city that never sleeps. And it's not New York either. It's Vienna:)

I love Vienna. It's so romantic, it has this... old school vibe that I just love. And when I say old school, I mean really old school, more like Habsburger Monarchy old school. The Mixture of Habsburger and Jugendstil buildings, the really cool museums and art exhibitions, the old cafes with waiters wearing black bow ties and crisp white shirts... everything in Austria is so clean, and Eco-friendly and organized... I love it there.

This was my fourth visit to Vienna and I always find something new and exciting to look forward to until my next visit:)









I wish you guys a successful week!

love,

Teja


EmoticonEmoticon