Trending Fall 2013

Trending Fall 2013



Oxford shoes / Proenza Schouler d ring / Proenza Schouler / Prada / Yves Saint Laurent / TIBI /

The Fall is just around the corner which is a perfect opportunity to reorganize your closet; dust off your scarves and your jackets and air them out on your balcony, shine your leather booties and your oxfords, dry clean your plaid pants.

Accessories: When it comes to bags, all trends this fall are in favor of various textures: scaly, shimmery, rubberized studs, silver studs, holographic, take your pick. 

Shoes: Everything from boyfriend shoes (not really my cup of tea, I must say) to Femme Fatale shoes with straps (I <3). If you're more into classics, the two golden tickets for the fall are always leather loafers and suede booties.

Make Up: Must-Haves for your Make up bag: Smokey eyes Palette and burgundy red lipstick, preferably a Yves Saint Laurent one, I am obsessed with these.

I hope you found this post helpful,

give me a shout below!

Teja xoxo

Follow me on:


EmoticonEmoticon